Campus Support & Resources
Here are a few on-campus offices and resource current students can contact for help.
Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS): CAPS can help you manage emotional and psychological stress, anxiety, and depression. Individual, couple, and group sessions are available, and same-day appointments available upon request for urgent needs. Call to schedule an appointment anytime.
- Website: https://caps.ku.edu/
- Phone Number: (785) 864-2277
- Address: Watkins Memorial Health Center, 1200 Schwegler Dr., Room 2100 Lawrence, KS 66045
Legal Services for Students: Schedule an appointment with a lawyer who is familiar with the issues faced by undocumented (including those with DACA) students.
- Website: https://legalservices.ku.edu/
- Phone Number: (785) 864-5665
- Address: Green Hall Room 212, 1535 W. 15th Street, Lawrence, KS 66045
Office of Multicultural Affairs (OMA): The Office of Multicultural Affairs is the center of the Support Services for Undocumented Students. The OMA provides direction and services for current and prospective students from underrepresented populations. In addition, through collaborative partnerships we offer diversity education programs that foster inclusive learning environments for all students. Our programs and services enhance the retention of successful matriculation of students, while supporting their academic and personal development.
- Website: https://oma.ku.edu
- Phone Number: (785) 864-4350
- Address: 1299 Oread Ave. Lawrence, KS, 66045
Watkins Health Services: As a current student at KU, Watkins can help you with most health-related issues and includes a walk-in clinic, pharmacy, immunizations, allergy clinic, the CARE Coordinator and much more.
- Website: http://studenthealth.ku.edu/
- Phone Number: (785) 864-9500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Watkins Memorial Health Center, 1200 Schwegler Dr. Lawrence, KS 66045
Provost Office of Diversity & Equity: The Office of Diversity & Equity leads and facilitates the development of institutional policies and protocols intended to create a more representative, equitable, and inclusive KU; where greater fairness, care, and belonging are better integrated into our learning and workplace practices; and all have opportunities to meet their academic and professional goals.
- Website: http://diversity.ku.edu/
- Phone Number: (785) 864-4904
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Strong Hall Room 250, 1450 Jayhawk Boulevard, Lawrence, KS 66045
TRIO SES & TRIO STEM: These programs advocate for access to higher education by providing comprehensive, personalized support services to empower students to achieve academic success.
- Website: http://ses-stem.ku.edu/
- Phone Number: (785) 864-3971
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Strong Hall Room 7, 1450 Jayhawk Boulevard, Lawrence, KS 66044
Hawk Link: The Hawk Link program provides support for students of color, queer students and undocumented students throughout their first two years at KU.